The words ‘first, tallest, deepest, most expensive, lavish, outlandish’ could have been created for this city. Outside of Dubai life is more traditional and moves at a slightly slower pace. As you explore the barren beauty of the mountains or go about the UAE’s East coast beaches you will find people friendly and willing to chat, even when lacking a common language.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Transfer by seat in coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- If Smana Hotel Al Raffa is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels:Panorama Grand Hotel / Regal Plaza Hotel / York International / Palm Beach Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Day 2: Dubai City Tour
Things to see and do
Palm Islands. The three largest artificial islands in the world are located just off the coast of Dubai; a major urban development to add a significant amount of upscale ...
An exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with a drop at shopping place / mall.
Dubai Museum is a must-see for anyone interested in the social history of the Emirate (and indeed the country). A visit starts at the al-Fahidi fort, which has a few examples ...
Day 3: Dubai To Desert Safari
Things to see and do
Day 4: Departure From Dubai
Smana Hotel Al Raffa (3 star)
Port Rashid Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.