Santiago is the capital and economic centre of Chile. With its museums, events, theaters, restaurants, bars and other entertainment and cultural opportunities, it is the political and cultural centre of the country. Its central location makes it a convenient base point to further explore the country. Due to its proximity to both mountains and the Pacific ocean, It is possible to ski in the nearby Andes and later be on the beach, all in the same day.
Road transport from Santiago - A/C Coach
Sightseeing and Transfers
- All transfers and excursions will be provided on seat in bus basis.
- Accommodation and meals mentioned in the tour description
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Santiago
- At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Santiago. Upon arrival,
- reception by our representatives and transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight in Santiago.
Day 2: Panoramic Half Day City Tour
- Views of a moving city, from the history of the colonial neighborhoods to the modernity of the new financial center also known as “Sanhattan”, be part of this trip through the different sceneries that characterize this Southamerican Metropolis. We will begin by the city's old residential area, passing by beautiful
- residences that today are part of the Barrio Universitario (university area). Our trip continues to the historical and financial City Center where the La Moneda government palace, the Main Square and its buildings are the main highlights. Then we will continue to the Green Parque Forestal, where we can admire the stunning building that house the Fine Arts museum. We will end the tour visiting the bohemian Bellavista neighborhood. Return to the hotel.
- Overnight in Santiago.
Day 3: Santiago
The day is at leisure for own activities. Overnight in Santiago.
Day 4: Departure
At schedule time, transfer to the airport for your onward Journey.
Hotel Eurotel (4 star)
Guardia Vieja 285 Providencia, Santiago
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.