Quito, the capital of Ecuador, was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Inca city and stands at an altitude of 2,850 m. Despite the 1917 earthquake, the city has the best-preserved, least altered historic centre in Latin America. The monasteries of San Francisco and Santo Domingo, and the Church and Jesuit College of La Compañía, with their rich interiors, are pure examples of the 'Baroque school of Quito', which is a fusion of Spanish, Italian, Moorish, Flemish and indigenous art.
Road transport from Quito - A/c vehicle
Sightseeing and Transfers
- All transfers and excursions will be provided on seat in bus basis.
- Accommodation and meals mentioned in the tour description
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Quito
At schedule time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Lima. Connection with your flight to Quito. On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel and overnight stay in Quito.
Day 2: Quito Colonial And The Intinan Museum
In the morning a short trip to the north of the city of Quito will lead us through the wonderful world of the Andean Cosmo-vision, culture and traditions. After this visit, enjoy of a wonderful tour through the streets and main squares of Quito Historical Center. A visit to the Church and Convent of Santo Domingo is part of this spectacular visit. Overnight in Quito.
Day 3: Quito
The day is at leisure for own activities. Overnight in Quito.
Day 4: Departure
At schedule time, transfer to the airport for your onward Journey.
Holiday Inn Express
Ave Orellana N6 54 Y Calle Re, Quito
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.