Ladakh is a land like no other. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the great Himalayas and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two others, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. It is spread over a huge area and has very low density population. Ladakh is a land that bounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous landscape and therefore, it appears beautifully desolate and remote.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- All transfers between airport-hotel-airport by non a/c vehicle
- Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in ladakh
- All inclusive taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Stok Palace Museum, located within the Stok Palace at a distance of 14 km from Leh is the palace museum of Royal family. The museum showcases the worthy royal artifacts and ...
Thiksey Monastery is the largest monastery in central Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated 18 km from Leh in the Indus valley.The Tibetan Buddhist monastery ...
Kali Mata temple is a locally popular temple near Leh Airport dedicated to Goddess Kali.Kali means the godess of death. this temple is rear because this is the only temple ...
Day 3: Leh To Khardungla Later Back To Leh
Day 4: Drop To Leh Airport
Hotel Ladakh Greens (3 star)
Lower Tukcha - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.