Karnataka in south India, has a lot to offer. Do not overlook visiting Karnataka! These popular tourist places in Karnataka will delight you with a memorable mix of nature, history, and beach.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- trandfer from apt to hotel
- En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort
- Evening proceed to Maharaja Palace & Brindavan Garden
- proceed to Chamundi Hill, Big Bull & Mysore Zoo.
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Meals as per Meal Plan All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfers and Sightseeings by provate cab Driver Allowance, Toll, Permit and All Parking Charges.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Bangalore To Mysore (144 Kms / 03 Hours)
- Pickup from arrival and proceed to Mysore. En-route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and
- Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Maharaja Palace and Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay at
Things to see and do
Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ ) is a town in Mandya district of the Indian state of ...
Daria Daulat Bagh is a palace situated in the city of Srirangapatna, near Mysore in southern India. It is mostly made out of teakwood. Srirangapatna is an island in the river ...
Gumbaz is the burial chamber of Tipu Sultan, his father Haider Ali and mother Fatima Begum. It is built on a lifted platform and is circumvented by various other tombs of his ...
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 02 : Mysore To Ooty (126 Kms)
Things to see and do
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Mysore Zoo. We-M 8AM-5:30PM. is one of the city's most popular attractions. Closed on Tuesday. It was established under royal patronage in 1892, making it one of the oldest ...
The lake itself is a pleasing body of water, hedged by beautiful trees on the far side. The tourist infrastructure occupies a small patch on the northern bank. There's a large...
Travel from Mysore to Ooty
Day 03 : Ooty Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sim's Park The park is situated in a deep ravine on the Northern side of Coonoor Railway Station at an elevation of 1768 to 1798 m. The park can be divided into eight major ...
Lamb's Rock It is 8 km from Coonoor on the way to Dolphin's Nose. It commands a grand view of the Coimbatore Plains. It is a favorite place for tourists. Lamb's Rock is a ...
The Dolphin's Nose Viewpoint Which is 10 km from Coonoor, is an important place to visit. It not only provides a panoramic view of the vast expanse of the Nilgiri hills but ...
Factory Ooty is a popular hill station resort in India filled with abundant natural beauty as well as its massive tea plantations and estate gardens. Ooty is known as the tea...
Day 04 : Ooty To Bangalore Railway Station/airport Drop
Club Road - 643 001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.