The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Non ac exclusive vehicle,airport pick up and drop
- Visit Samudrika Museum,Anthropological Museum,Chatham, Saw Mill,Fisheries Museum,Cellular Jail,
- Explore North Bay and Ross Island
- Day trip to Baratang Island (Lime stone cave and Mud Volcano)
- A dat trip to Jollybouy/Redskin
- If Hotel Velocity is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels:Hotel Velocity (Standard AC) or Hotel Western Park (Standard AC) or Guru International (Standard AC)
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required
- All inclusive Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport City Tour And Sound And Light Show
Day 2: North Bay And Ross Island
- After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Day 3: Onward Journey To Havelock (57kms)
Day 4: Leisure At Havelock
Day 5: Havelock - Neil Island - Portblair
- Check out from the hotel, move towards the Harbor to board a ferry which will take you to Neil Island. At the harbor our representative will receive you and will escort you to sightseeing of Neil Island.
- Neil Island: This island is apparently named after James George Smith Neill, a British soldier responsible for several war crimes during the suppression of the 1857 Mutiny. There is a lone jetty at Bharathpur, which serves as the only entry–exit point of the island. It is an ideal location eco-tourism and a marvelous island with plenty of marine life. The famous beaches there are Bharathpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach. Sitapur Beach is famous for its red sand. They are the best beaches unspoiled and raw. The other attraction is a Natural Bridge Formation also known as “Howrah Bridge”.
- In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Day 6: Onward Journey To Havelock (57kms)
- In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
- Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
- At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 7: Leisure At Havelock
- This entire day is free for optional activities.
- Elephant Beach (Optional) Charges Applied
- It is located at a distance of around 10kms from the market or 30 minutes boat ride from the jetty. It is known for its beautiful corals and exotic life.
Day 8: Departure From Port Blair
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar - 744 101, Port Blair
Holiday Inn Beach Resort (3 star)
No-5 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.