Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas. A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh regions, Manali has become a hub for multi adventure activities and serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA!
Breakfast and Dinner
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Transfer from Delhi to Manali - Volvo Bus Tickets (Overnight)
- Transfer from Manali Bus Stand to Hotel - Santro / Alto
- Manali Local Sightseeing - Santro / Alto
- Transfer from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand - Santro / Alto
- Transfer from Manali to Delhi - Volvo Bus Tickets (Overnight)
- Day Excursion to Manikran - Santro / Alto
- Day Excursion to Solang Valley - Santro / Alto
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Manali From Delhi - Half Day Local Tour
Day Excursion To Solang Valley
- After the breakfast, get ready to go on an excursion to Solang Valley. At 8500 ft above mean sea level, the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh, Solang Valley is a must-see for adrenaline junkies. You can choose to go parachuting paragliding, skating or zorbing (at own expense). Its lush forests, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and rivers attract visitors as well. By evening, return to your hotel in Manali and enjoy a lovely dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
- As per H.P Gov’t Permission, in case you prefer to do Rohtang Pass sightseeing, extra Cab / Bus Tickets need to be hired on sharing basis at your own expense and risk.
Day Excursion To Manikran
Day 4: Departure From Manali To Delhi
Sarthak Regency (3 star)
Rangri, Kanyal Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.