Srinagar city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. Pahelgam is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit Pahalgam .Sonamarg is a hill station in Ganderbal district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir .
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis at Hotel or Houseboat
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival - Srinagar 5200 Ft.
- In time transfer to airport to connect the
- flight for Srinagar.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and
- transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 2 - 3 Hours
- Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat
- called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake,
- called Venice of India & experience the
- aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic
- extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the
- profusion of colors in the Paradise on
- Earth. While returning visit to the local
- crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie &
- wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel .
Day 2: Srinagar Ss
- Early morning transfer you will visit Mogul
- Garden "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure)
- and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along
- the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a
- local Handicrafts Emporium for handknotted
- specialty Silken carpets, shawls,
- jewellery ornaments. After lunch, In second
- half day Visit Shankeracherya Temple.
- Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat .
Travel from Srinagar to Pahalgam
Day 3: Srinagar – Sonamarg – 100 Kms
- After breakfast leave with full day
- excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an
- altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is
- also called as “The meadow of gold”
- has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains
- against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River
- that meanders through the valley abounds
- with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be
- hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier,
- which is a major local attraction during the
- summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel .
Day 4: Srinagar - Pahalgam 96 Kms – One Way 7200 Feet 3 Hours One Way
- Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam
- called as “Valley of Shepherds. On
- arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam,
- Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks
- of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for
- some trekking routes also & is the base
- camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Day 5: Pahalgam
- In Pahalgam, free day at Leisure for Independent activities to explorer surroundings.
- Over Night stay at Hotel .
Day 6: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
- After Breakfast transfer to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53
- Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of
- Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course Over
- Night stay at Hotel.
Travel from Gulmarg to Srinagar
Day 7: In Gulmarg
- The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori
- on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola). Over Night stay at Hotel .
Day 8: Gulmarg - Srinagar Transfer
- Transfer from Gulmarg to Srinagar. On
- arrival check in at Deluxe Houseboat.
- Rest day at leisure for independent
- activities. Also see the scenic
- extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy
- the profusion of colors in the Paradise on
- Earth. Dinner and Overnight stay at
- Hotel / Houseboat .
Day 9: Srinagar – Onwards
Dastan Deluxe House Boat
Nehru Park Dal Lake Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir - 190001 India, Srinagar
Hotel Highland Resorts
Laripora, Near Golf Course, Pahalgam 192 126, India Pahalgam - Jammu and Kashmir, India, Pahalgam
Hotel Poshwan Main Gulmarg - 193403, Gulmarg
The Grand Plaza Hotel (3 star)
223-A, Indra Nagar, Srinagar - 190 004 Kashmir, India, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.