Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri.
|Tempo Traveler (21 Seater)||Tempo Traveler (17 Seater)||AC Innova||AC Indigo||Tempo Traveler (9 Seater)||Tempo Traveler (12 Seater)||AC Swift Dzire||Non AC Indica||Non AC Swift Dzire||Tempo Traveler (15 Seater)||Seat in Coach|
|Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Included||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price|
Breakfast and Dinner
Breakfast and Dinner
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Kufri Excursion - Shimla Local Sightseeing
- After a delicious breakast this morning, get ready to venture into Kufri - a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. With panoramic views of the Himalayas, steep hikes, adventure sports and quite a few fun and interesting sightseeing attractions, Kufri is a great place to unwind.
- Popular specially with trekkers, the splendid weather and stunning natural beauty make Kufri an ideal summer getaway. Interestingly, Kufri is also the venue for an annual winter sports festival held in February. With the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh, Kufri is also famously referred to as a ski destination. Himalayan Nature Park in the outskirts is home to over 180 varieties of fauna.
- After, visit the famous Mall Road in Shimla. Also check out the pleasant small square Scandal Point and Jhakoo Temple. Return to your hotel and have a tasty dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
- Private vehicles do not have access to Jhakoo temple because of the location. The guests can take a shared taxi available on Mall Road and visit the temple. It’s advisable to visit the temple before it turns dark; hence the guests can first visit the temple and then spend time on the mall road.
Day 3: Transfer To Manali
- After breakfast, get ready to drive to Manali - one of the most popular hill stations in India situated at a height of 6260 ft above sea level. The exquisite River Beas flows through the town of Manali, creating a spellbinding landscape against the massive peaks of the valley. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel and get comfortable with your splendid surroundings. Your evening is free for leisure.
- Both an ancient site and a modern town, Manali is a fairyland dotted with a number of tourist attractions such as the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley nearby. Whats more, it is flocked by honeymooners and family vacationers all through the year. It is also fast emerging as an adventure destination with activities such as zorbing, paragliding and white water rafting. Overnight stay at your hotel in Manali.
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day Excursion To Rohtang Pass (At Own Cost) And Solang Valley
- After an early breakfast, get ready to go on an excursion to the iconic tourist attraction in Himachal - Rohtang Pass. Enjoy a breathtaking drive through Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (closed on Tuesdays). After a certain point, only vehicles with permit are allowed to proceed on Manali - Rohtang highway. You have to take the vehicle with permit (at your own cost) to travel further to Rohtang Pass.
- An iconic tourist attraction in Manali, Rohtang Pass (13,054 ft) is located on the watershed between the water basins of the Chenab River and the Beas River. Besides Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. Manali-Leh Highway, a part of NH 21, transverses Rohtang Pass. The Pass offers visitors beautiful sights of glaciers and mountain peaks such as Geypan and Lahaul Valley.
- Later, visit the famous Solang Valley. At 8500 ft above mean sea level, the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh, Solang Valley is a must-see for adrenaline junkies. You can choose to go parachuting paragliding, skating or zorbing (at own expense). Its lush forests, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and rivers attract visitors as well. Also halt at Marhi, Rahala falls and Nehru Kund. By evening, return to your hotel in Manali and enjoy a lovely dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre. Later, visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund.
- Hadimba Devi Temple - is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himālayas.
- Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house.
- Return to hotel by late afternoon. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Departure From Manali To Chandigarh
Hotel Willow Banks (4 star)
Near Tourism Lift, Mall Road, Shimla
The Manali Inn (4 star)
National Highway 21, Rangree, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.