The very exotic and pleasing beauty of Andaman and Nicobar Island attracts tourists, researchers, photographers from various countries. Every part and of Andaman is rich in natural beauties and famous for its biodiversity, so it’s a heaven for tourists as well as researchers.
Road transport from Port Blair - Non/ac vehicle
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Non ac exclusive vehicle,airport pick up and drop
- SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, FISHERIES MUSEUM, CELLULAR JAIL, SOUND & LIGHT SHOW ,
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required
- All inclusive taxes
- Visit North Bay and Ross Island
- If Hotel Velocity is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels:Hotel Velocity (Standard AC) or Hotel Western Park (Standard AC) or Guru International (Standard AC)
- A day trip to Havlock Island
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport,city Tour And Sound And Light Show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Saverkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places- Samudrika Museum, Anthropological Museum,Fisheries Museum ,Cellular Jail,Sound & Light Show.
Day 2: North Bay And Ross Island
- After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island & North Bay.
- North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Day Trip To Havelock (57kms)
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ Hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ Hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island. The island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters. At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach. In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar - 744 101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.