Manali nestled amidst the Himalayas is a renowned hill station in India. It is adorned with sprawling valleys, sparkling creeks and beautiful sights of mountains kissing the clear azure sky. With this tour, watch the lofty Himalayan peaks play hide-and-seek with the clouds and visit various spectacular locations in and around the town of Manali. This tour is a perfect getaway to experience the tranquillity of the mountains and unwind amidst nature.
|Tempo Traveler (9 Seater)||Tempo Traveler (15 Seater)||AC Swift Dzire||Tempo Traveler (24 Seater)||AC Innova||Tempo Traveler (12 Seater)||AC Indica||AC Indigo||Tempo Traveler (17 Seater)||Tempo Traveler (21 Seater)||AC Coach (40 Seater)|
|Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price||Included||Extra Price||Extra Price||Extra Price|
Breakfast and Dinner
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi - Transfer To Manali
- Upon arrival and meet and greet with our representative at Delhi Airport/Railway Station, get ready as we hit the road to the beautiful hill station of Manali (2000 meters above sea level). Located in the Beas River Valley, Manali is a very popular hill station flocked by tourists from across the country. Manali can be reached from the national highway that leads to the Ladakh region. The snow-clad mountain peaks, rich flora and fauna, and several other prominent attractions make a trip to Manali most worthwhile.
- According to a legend, Manu was a sage who is believed to have recreated human life after the world was devastated after a great flood. There is an ancient temple in the old Manali village that is devoted to this sage. Some of the other popular attractions of this quaint destination include Hadimba Temple, Manali Sanctuary, Arjun Gufa and Jagatsukh. Upon reaching your hotel, check-in and get comfortable. Have a delicious dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day Excursion To Rohtang Pass (At Own Cost) And Solang Valley
- After an early breakfast, get ready to go on an excursion to the iconic tourist attraction in Himachal - Rohtang Pass. Enjoy a breathtaking drive through Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (closed on Tuesdays). After a certain point, only vehicles with permit are allowed to proceed on Manali - Rohtang highway. You have to take the vehicle with permit (at your own cost) to travel further to Rohtang Pass.
- An iconic tourist attraction in Manali, Rohtang Pass (13,054 ft) is located on the watershed between the water basins of the Chenab River and the Beas River. Besides Lahaul and Spiti, Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. Manali-Leh Highway, a part of NH 21, transverses Rohtang Pass. The Pass offers visitors beautiful sights of glaciers and mountain peaks such as Geypan and Lahaul Valley.
- Later, visit the famous Solang Valley. At 8500 ft above mean sea level, the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh, Solang Valley is a must-see for adrenaline junkies. You can choose to go parachuting paragliding, skating or zorbing (at own expense). Its lush forests, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and rivers attract visitors as well. Also halt at Marhi, Rahala falls and Nehru Kund. By evening, return to your hotel in Manali and enjoy a lovely dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 3: Manali Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre. Later, visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund.
- Hadimba Devi Temple - is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata. The temple is surrounded by a cedar forest at the foot of the Himālayas.
- Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house.
- Return to hotel by late afternoon. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Departure From Manali To Delhi
Sarthak Regency (3 star)
Rangri, Kanyal Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.