With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Transfers by seat in coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- If Panorama Grand Hotel is not available we will provide any of these hotels: Regal Plaza Hotel / York International /Palm Beach Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Welcome to Dubai! After arrival, you are met and transferred to the hotel. Arrive at the hotel, check in and relax. Rest of the time free for leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Dubai - City Tour
After breakfast proceed for the Dubai city tour which includes visit to Palm Island, Marina of Jumeraih, Mall of Emirates, Burj Dubai, Emirates tower, Rulers palace, Sheikh Zayed road, Zabeel palace, Jumeraih mosque and beach, Al Fahidi street, Dubai skyline, Dubai Museum, Ski Dubai. Also visit the Old city, Bastakia - the Wind towers, Spice souk, Gold Souk. Rest of the day free at leisure on your own. Later in the evening join traditional Arabian dhow for an evening cruise on the Creek. Enjoy a sumptuous feast of Arabic and International cuisine. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Dubai To Desert Safari
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Later in the evening proceed for the Desert Safari with barbeque dinner and enjoy the Belly Dance. Enjoy the exciting dune drive also you have an opportunity to do Camel ride, sand boarding and try our henna designs on hand or feet. Before returning watch the belly dancers performing around the campfire by the starlight. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure From Dubai
After breakfast, do some last minute shopping and bid goodbye to this golden city as you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Panorama Grand (3 star)
Khaleed Bin Waleed Road , Computer Street , Bur Dubai, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.