Coorg also called as Kodagu is derived from the local version Kodavu and the people of Kodagu. According to ancient scripts the land of initial settlement was called Krodadesa which later became Kodavu. Coorg is sometimes misspelled as “Koorg” and “Coorge”.
Road transport from Bangalore - AC Indica
Sightseeing and Transfers
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Bangalore To Coorg
Pickup from arrival and proceed to Coorg. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Merkera Fort and Abby falls. Overnight stay at Coorg
Things to see and do
Day 3: Coorg To Bangalore Airport Drop
After morning breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore to board your train or flight.
Junior college Road, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.