The main attraction of Tirupati is the Sri Venkateshwara Temple which is located at the hilltop of the Tirumala hills. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, it has a mesmerizing idol of the Lord, completely made out of pure gold and ornamented with a magnificent crown. It is made on the basis of Dravidian architecture. This temple claims to be one of the richest temple of the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chennai - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
The Chakrie Residency
19-9-29/A, Tiruchanur Road, Sankarambadi Circle, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.