Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival- Corbyn’s Cove - Light And Sound Show
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Port Blair City Tour- Ross Island
- After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A and N Islands-Ross Island, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer's and Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins. (Subject to availability of tickets or instead Wandoor beach will be covered).
- Later proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands,visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex. Stay overnightat Port Blair.
Things to see and do
Wandoor beach is famous amongst tourists and locals alike. The picturesque scenery of the beach makes it ideal for swimming and coral sighting. With clean blue water ...
Zonal Anthropological Museum, Andaman and Nicobar IslandsZonal Anthropological Museum of the Anthropological Survey of India is also located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands...
Fisheries Museum is a place where more than 350 species of marine life have been preserved with extensive care. This imposing museum is encircled by Marine National Park, ...
Samudrika is the naval marine museum that brings together all the prominent aspects of Andaman Islands such as geography, history, anthropology and exquisite marine life. The ...
Day 03 : National Park - Mount Harriet
Day 04 : Departure
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar - 744 101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.