Dubai is essentially a desert city with superb infrastructure, liberal policies (by regional standards), that became popular for its excellent tourist amenities. Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Returned airport transfer
- Deset Safari with Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Half day dubai city tour
- If admiral plaza is not available we will provide Smana Al Rafa or similar
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Arrival at Dubai airport. Meet and greet with our representatives.Transfer to hotel and check-in process. Evening proceed for Dhow Cruise and dinner. After enjoying that you will be dropped back to he hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 2: Half Day Dubai City Tour
After breakfast proceed for Dubai city tour. Evening enjoy Desert safari and dinner. After that you will be dropped back to the hotel and overnight stay at Dubai.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Burg Khalifa With Musical Fountain
After breakfast enjoy the day for your own activity. Evening proceed for Burg Khalifa with Musical Fountain. After enjoying you will be dropped back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day At Leisure
After breakfast day on your own activity like shopping. Returned to hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 5: Hotel To Airport Drop
After breakfast transfer to the Dubai airport to board flight for your own destination. Returned home with sweet memory.
Admiral Plaza Hotel (3 star)
P.O Box: 26888, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.