One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali. Shimla still retains its colonial charm and ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while the winter temperatures can fall below zero.
Himachal Delight - Shimla 2N & Chandigarh 1N ( Ex.- Del...2N Shimla and 1N Chandigarh
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrive at railway station/airport and transfer to Shimla
- Intercity transfers
- Shimla mosque built in 1830, Vice Regal lodge, Christ Church built in 1844 the Gaiety Theatre, The Scandal Point, Kaali Baari temple and Jakhoo temple
Hotel Rahat Regency
The Mall Shimla | Between C.M. Residence & Governor House, Shimla 171001, Shimla
Hotel City Paradise
Sco 2943-44, Opposite Markfed,, Dakshin Marg, 22C, Sector 22, Chandigarh, 160022, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.