Gorgeous Mysore and Ooty (4 Nights)
Road transport from Bangalore - Non AC Indica
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- 4 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Meals as per Meal Plan All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfers and Sightseeings by provate cab Driver Allowance, Toll, Permit and All Parking Charges.
- Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple).
- Evening proceed to Brindavan Garden
- After breakfast Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Zoo
- Inter City Transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Karnataka, in south India, has a lot to offer. Don't overlook visiting Karanataka! These popular tourist places in Karnataka will delight you with a memorable mix of nature, history, and beach.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Bangalore - Mysore (144 Kms / 03 Hours)
- Pickup from arrival and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and
- Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Things to see and do
Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ ) is a town in Mandya district of the Indian state of ...
Daria Daulat Bagh is a palace situated in the city of Srirangapatna, near Mysore in southern India. It is mostly made out of teakwood. Srirangapatna is an island in the river ...
Gumbaz is the burial chamber of Tipu Sultan, his father Haider Ali and mother Fatima Begum. It is built on a lifted platform and is circumvented by various other tombs of his ...
Day 02 : Mysore Sightseeing
After breakfast Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Zoo. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
St. Philomenas Church. A beautiful Cathedral, reminiscent of medieval architectural style,is one of the largest churches in the country. Built in the gothic style,the Church ...
The Jaganmohan Palace was constructed in 1861 by the king, His Highness Krishnaraja Wodeyar III as an alternate retreat for the royal family. The palace was used for his ...
Mysore Zoo. We-M 8AM-5:30PM. is one of the city's most popular attractions. Closed on Tuesday. It was established under royal patronage in 1892, making it one of the oldest ...
Day 03 : Mysore - Ooty (126 Kms / 2.3 Hrs)
After breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to visit Ooty lake and Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Things to see and do
The lake itself is a pleasing body of water, hedged by beautiful trees on the far side. The tourist infrastructure occupies a small patch on the northern bank. There's a large...
The Botanical Garden is also a popular haunt of the tourist, and offers a variety of trees, shrubs and flowers. People come here to lounge in the lawns and walk among the ...
Travel from Mysore to Ooty
Day 04 : Ooty Sightseeing
After breakfast Proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor Sight seeing(Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Things to see and do
Sim's Park The park is situated in a deep ravine on the Northern side of Coonoor Railway Station at an elevation of 1768 to 1798 m. The park can be divided into eight major ...
Lamb's Rock It is 8 km from Coonoor on the way to Dolphin's Nose. It commands a grand view of the Coimbatore Plains. It is a favorite place for tourists. Lamb's Rock is a ...
The Dolphin's Nose Viewpoint Which is 10 km from Coonoor, is an important place to visit. It not only provides a panoramic view of the vast expanse of the Nilgiri hills but ...
Factory Ooty is a popular hill station resort in India filled with abundant natural beauty as well as its massive tea plantations and estate gardens. Ooty is known as the tea...
Doddabetta is the highest mountain in the Nilgiri Hills at 2,637 metres (8,650 feet). There is a reserved forest area around the peak. It is 9 km from Ooty,on the Ooty-...
Day 05 : Ooty - Bangalore Airport/railway Station Drop (266 Kms / 07 Hrs)
After morning breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore or Mysore or Coimbatore to board your train or flight.
Club Road - 643 001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Get the Best Quote for Your Holiday Trip!
How It Works
Tell Us About Your Holiday
Give us details so that we can connect you with the right travel expert
Connect with a Travel Expert
Take the help of Travel Expert to customize your holiday experience
Book Your Perfect Holiday
Get the best deal for your holiday
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: