The very exotic and pleasing beauty of Andaman and Nicobar Island attracts tourists, researchers, photographers from various countries. Every part and of Andaman is rich in natural beauties and famous for its biodiversity, so it’s a heaven for tourists as well as researchers.
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Non ac exclusive vehicle,airport pick up and drop
- SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, FISHERIES MUSEUM, CELLULAR JAIL, SOUND & LIGHT SHOW ,
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required
- All inclusive taxes
- Visit North Bay and Ross Island
- If Hotel Velocity is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels:Hotel Velocity (Standard AC) or Hotel Western Park (Standard AC) or Guru International (Standard AC)
- A day trip to Havlock Island
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport,city Tour And Sound And Light Show
Day 2: North Bay And Ross Island
- After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island & North Bay.
- North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Day Trip To Havelock (57kms)
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Phoenix Bay, Port Blair, Andaman Nicobar - 744 101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.