Andaman is a group of islands that constitute a major part of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. As a matter of fact, this group of islands is closer to countries like Myanmar and Thailand as compared to the mainland of India. Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Transportation: Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by AC Vehicle Like Swift Desire / Scorpio / Xylo or Tavera at Port Blair & NAC vehicle at Havelock and Neil Island like Sumo / Maruti Vans etc and not at disposal
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- To and fro tickets to Havelock by AC Makkruzz / Coastal Cruise / similar (Base category Seats)
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
Things to see and do
Day 2: Port Blair City Tour To Ross Island
- After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the British’s governed the entire A and N Islands-Ross Island, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s and Peacocks.Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins. (Subject to availability of tickets or instead Wandoor beach will be covered).
- Later proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands,visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
Wandoor beach is famous amongst tourists and locals alike. The picturesque scenery of the beach makes it ideal for swimming and coral sighting. With clean blue water ...
Zonal Anthropological Museum, Andaman and Nicobar IslandsZonal Anthropological Museum of the Anthropological Survey of India is also located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands...
Samudrika is the naval marine museum that brings together all the prominent aspects of Andaman Islands such as geography, history, anthropology and exquisite marine life. The ...
Day 3: Departure From Port Blair
Hotel Aparupa (3 star)
Link Road, Goalghar, Prothrapur - 744103, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.